Howdy folks

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you

…Explore…Learn…Share---Practice Patience

2DV.gif
 
Currently I have a 75g in a cycle. Just finished the plumbing, now the wait game. I've had it setup before in a mixed reef with only a single fish (tomato clown). Bought a house Jan2019, broke it down and now I'm rebooting it with a bunch of upgrades.

2 Kessil a360x
Bubble Mag curve 5 skimmer
Trigger saphire 34 sump
BRS dual reactor with carbon/gfo

Completely empty other than rock.

20200114_124454.jpg 20200114_124612.jpg
 
Welcome to the group! Great choice in signing up and thank you for sharing your photos.
 
Nice setup. Just one fish though? You are definitely much stronger than me in regards to fish haha.

Haha, I tried other fish but he was dominant. My rock structure made it a pain to fish him out. I had him (still do) 10 years and still going.

I've definitely learned from people on here from just skimming so cant wait to start actively participating.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Lets see some tank pics! :)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new