Howdy from Boston area.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moe_K
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Moe_K

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Hudson, MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

My name is Moe and I'm from Boston. I've been around the hobby a while. Just found this site. Thought I'd join.
 
Welcome! You will find lots of info.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new