Howdy from Edmonton

Koleswrath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks, I felt I had to join Reef2Reef after spending many a workday reading some of the 500+page discussions on tank methodologies, dinoflagellate eradication, chemistry (thanks Randy), microbiology (thanks to so many of you), and many other threads containing priceless information I've mostly already forgotten.
I've got a build thread on another site...cough...cough...nano reef...cough....BUT.... I have come into some new acrylic sheets for free recently and I'm planning on building a little cube to upsize my 10 gallon. I'm a semi professional woodworker so I think I'll be successful but I'll be reading up on this and maybe picking some peoples brains a bit. I'll post my progress as I go.
Looking forward to it!
Here's my little 5 month old nano as of this past weekend. I had a tank for a while in the ole' Reef Central days as well.
Thanks,
Greg

FTS April 7.jpeg

FTS April 2.jpeg

OP
OP
Koleswrath

Koleswrath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see I'll be reading a lot of your build threads. Here's some light reading for you...;)

Haha! You guys got an easy game! But some times those are dangerous cause sj got nothing to lose! Will be seeing you guys very soon I’m sure! Connor is having a crazy season! He’s gonna end up the best to ever play it!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks, I felt I had to join Reef2Reef after spending many a workday reading some of the 500+page discussions on tank methodologies, dinoflagellate eradication, chemistry (thanks Randy), microbiology (thanks to so many of you), and many other threads containing priceless information I've mostly already forgotten.
I've got a build thread on another site...cough...cough...nano reef...cough....BUT.... I have come into some new acrylic sheets for free recently and I'm planning on building a little cube to upsize my 10 gallon. I'm a semi professional woodworker so I think I'll be successful but I'll be reading up on this and maybe picking some peoples brains a bit. I'll post my progress as I go.
Looking forward to it!
Here's my little 5 month old nano as of this past weekend. I had a tank for a while in the ole' Reef Central days as well.
Thanks,
Greg

FTS April 7.jpeg

FTS April 2.jpeg
Hi and welcome to r2r

nice seeing other Canadians join .

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back