Howdy From Houston

  • Thread starter Thread starter TXNEWFISH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
R2R Welcome.jpg
 
Morning Everyone,

I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. I am brand new into the aquarium hobby and starting a saltwater tank at that. I’m working on my 220 gallon; currently building the custom stand and then plumbing and then hopefully soon I’ll start a cycle. Looking forward to interacting and learning from everyone. Thanks for having me.

Welcome!

Have a great weekend!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new