Howdy From McDonough, GA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unome
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Unome

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
McDonough, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a member on numerous FW/SW forums under this same name. I figure you can't have too much information/help when you're going into this hobby. Presently, I'm still into FW planted tanks(29g now - but a 75g a few years back). I hope to go to SW by end of 2012. I'm looking at 75 but really want something in the 125 - 150 range. I'll be checking all forums for ideas/suggestions/help. So when I ask a stupid question, please bear with me.
 
Welcome aboard. There are no stupid questions here. Nobody is going to blast you for being responsible. Look forward to your new build take shape.
 
Welcome, and I agree with the above sentiment. There are no stupid questions, just responsible fish keeping.
 
Thanks, folks. As I used to tell people when I was doing software support, "They are no stupid questions. Now some of the answers I give you might sound stupid."
I look forward to going to Sw & plan on taking it real SLOW. There is a LFS - Blue Planet - on Jodeco Rd. that I will most likely use due to it being about 3 miles away.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new