Howdy!

Stonekeg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I'm Stonekeg, and I've recently decided to swap from fresh to salt. I've had a tank on and off for the last 30 years, but this is my first salt adventure. It was about time.

I signed up a few days ago, and wanted to have a "build it" thread ready for my introduction post. I've already started it, and you can find it here.

My other passion is video games, but after working at Blizzard for 10 years (no longer there) I think I'm ready for a shift in hobby focus. If you're a Diablo fan, though, you're killing me every time you kill Grimiku. I hope I drop good loot for you. :D

I'm really looking forward to spending time with you folks. This is certainly not my first rodeo, and I can already tell this community (and it's admin team) are a fantastic bunch. Hats off to all of you, and happy reefing!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thank you for introducing yourself:)
giphy.gif
#Welcometor2r

OP
OP
Stonekeg

Stonekeg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Great Place, Great People, and TONS of Great INFO!!! :)

Yep! I've already had a ton of my questions answered by just looking through threads. I might even be motivated enough by all these posts enough to do a water change tonight. Which might help in my goal of re-homing those silver dollars this weekend.

OP
OP
Stonekeg

Stonekeg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a shirt that says something like that!

I hope to buy some of the lumber for my cabinet this weekend, but I have to prioritize a toilet swap first. If I get the lumber then I'll have a build thread update. :D

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back