Hoya or Tiffen filter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dweb90
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dweb90

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Orange County
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you guys recommend a Hoya or Tiffen filter for my lens? I can't seem to find a difference but was told that Tiffen lenses could possibly be made from plastic whereas Hoya states they are glass? Thanks in advance!
 
Curious myself.......
 
Tiffen makes great filters. I just used them over the weekend at RAP and took great photos with all the blue that was in the room
 
What lens would I want with my camera? I see all different kinds being sold on B&H. This seems dope alot of these lense are cheap.
 
What size do you need ?
 
Those are both decent brands in my opinion. What kind of a filter are you getting? Not a UV filter I hope.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new