Huge announcement from World Wide Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today July 24, 2010 is history in the making. In a move only rivaled by the Miami Heat when they recently brought in Lebron James and Chris Bosh. World Wide Corals is proud to announce two new superstar players to our team. Please join us in welcoming Jason Fox and Christopher Thomas 143Gadgets to the World Wide Corals Team.

Christopher Thomas aka 143 Gadgets brings to the table years of experience in the hobby. He is considered an expert in the saltwater hobby, coral care and propagation. Along with that 143 Gadgets is also top notch professional photographer. His resume is diverse and he has done everything from weddings to aquarium photography to being among the select few photographers in the nation to be selected to take photos of Presidents Obama Inauguration Ball. He also had the pleasure to meet and shake hands with President Obama that same night. Christopher will be heading up the WWC on line division sales full time along with marketing and of course photography. With his addition to the team along with his knowledge, his desire to succeed and his expertise in his fields, www.worldwidecorals.com will continue to strive, and make gigantic leaps forward to be the premier destination for hobbyist when it comes to collectable corals & frags

Worldwidecorals.com is also pleased to announce the exclusive addition of the Jason Fox Signature Corals section of our web site. Many have heard about him the myth the legend a giant of a man who has the largest private collection of exotic corals. The man who introduced the world to “My Miami Chalice†and hundreds of other collectable exotic corals. Jason has been known in the past from time to time attend frag swaps around the nation to bring his frags to the public. With limited distribution it has been difficult for the public to obtain Jason’s frags on a regular basis. Until now, for the first time ever the ENTIRE Jason Fox Signature Corals Collection will be distributed strictly through his own section on the worldwidecorals.com web site. This marks the first time Jason’s Signature Corals will be available to the public to purchase 24/7 365 days a year. His page is all set up and ready for orders. Just click the Jason Fox link below to take a look at his initial offerings.
Jason Fox Corals

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Applauds! Great job WWC! I am so happy to see you growing and I am happy for Jason and especially Chris. Chris has been a huge asset to R2R as a moderator for several years. We will miss him as a mod, but will embrace him as WWC!

Emoney

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
East coast peeps!

I know Jason and Chris, both stand up guys and true collectors and hobbyist! Great additions to the team!

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome additions to the WWC family. I've had the pleasure of meeting Chis once and my two year old made a great impression on him (spilled juice on his living room floor). Congrats on your move to FL Chris. A guy like you will continue the excellence that WWC is known for. And the addition of Jason's line to WWC just shows their dedication to bringing some of the best to the masses. This is really great news!

Last edited:
I

inactive

View Badges
That watermelon echinata is off the fricking chains.... is that the same one you sold to me as "sunset" or "sunrise" at Baymac?

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vic, is the purple up the one I got from you? The watermelon with the pink streaks in it?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victor is off today and tomorrow Ian. I will let him know you have a question to be answered, Thanks Lou

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Impressive...

Most impressive.....

So there will be a 35% discount to all R2R members to help fully welcome these two into WWC? >:)

alemanr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to all of you. Both, Vic and Jayson are great guys.. I'm going to meet Chris in my next trip, but I'm sure he is a nice guy too.

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, amazing thing you guys are doing. Truly changing how easy it is to find rare coral. Lastly how do you get treble in the body of the jf banshee? I have about 8 eye's and can't get any blue no matter where I place it.

Lastly, is jf moving to or is he staying inmairland?

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering how the Jason Fox collection became so large on the site! I love all the updated photos, THIS IS AMAZING!

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.8%
Back