HUH, WHAT??? YEP.........IT'S BATTLECHAETO!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
After a lengthy and grueling internal conflict, I finally decided to add macro back to my system. A few months ago, I dedicated one of my entire 11' x 4' tanks to growing this stuff out and it has exploded.

Now, believe me, I don't intend to retire on the money I make selling off bags of macro, but I know there's a lot of folks out there who are looking for macro from a good clean system, and I have plenty to go around. And as I seem to like throwing my company name in front of anything I want to market, and not one to shy away from kitsch, here we a go-go!

Battlecorals, now serving um, cough, hand moves to forehead..... It's Ba Ba Ba Ba Battlechaeto Baby!

IMG_0694.jpg

skr791346

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is great, Adam. Definitely interested in purchasing some. Would you mind sharing what your quarantine process was for chaeto?

Had a bad experience with one of the other sponsors here selling "Clean Chaeto" - found out they were just reshipping them from 3rd party farmers and also came in with Cirolanid isopods. Also tried chaeto from ORA and their's were full of Synaptidae

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll be surprised what kind of business you'll do. With the increased popularity of macro algae reactors, there is usually a shortage of macro algae.

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Refugium light on the way, this is perfect timing!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back