HUH, WHAT??? YEP.........IT'S BATTLECHAETO!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,832
Reaction score
20,928
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
After a lengthy and grueling internal conflict, I finally decided to add macro back to my system. A few months ago, I dedicated one of my entire 11' x 4' tanks to growing this stuff out and it has exploded.

Now, believe me, I don't intend to retire on the money I make selling off bags of macro, but I know there's a lot of folks out there who are looking for macro from a good clean system, and I have plenty to go around. And as I seem to like throwing my company name in front of anything I want to market, and not one to shy away from kitsch, here we a go-go!

Battlecorals, now serving um, cough, hand moves to forehead..... It's Ba Ba Ba Ba Battlechaeto Baby!


IMG_0694.jpg
 
The only shipping method is overnight at checkout. Can you add the Priority/2-Day?


Fixed. Please let me know if you have any other quirks at all.

thanks a lot
 
This is great, Adam. Definitely interested in purchasing some. Would you mind sharing what your quarantine process was for chaeto?

Had a bad experience with one of the other sponsors here selling "Clean Chaeto" - found out they were just reshipping them from 3rd party farmers and also came in with Cirolanid isopods. Also tried chaeto from ORA and their's were full of Synaptidae
 
You'll be surprised what kind of business you'll do. With the increased popularity of macro algae reactors, there is usually a shortage of macro algae.
 
Refugium light on the way, this is perfect timing!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new