Hydra 26 HD Not working

Ram Prakash

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there ,

Recently I bought 2x Hydra 26HD for my 4 footer. While I had no issues with one of the LED module , the other one is giving me an headache. I have connected it to my iPhone via Wifi. While I am able to control all channels , the Green,UV and the Royal Blue channels are not working even if I raise the channel to 100%. I have googled for the problem and searched in other forums but cannot find any solution. Can someone help me out here please?

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new