Hydra 26 on a reefer 425xl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt56
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Matt56

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Messages
108
Reaction score
29
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying different lighting schedules however I haven’t found the right one been between my own that I made to AB+ to David saxby’s. There is this guy I follow on Instagram that has an amazing tank (picture) and he’s only running 2 hydra 26’s on the reefer 425xl also but won’t share his custom setting and only says it’s David saxby’s schedule. Can anyone please help me with a modified David saxby’s schedule or one of their own.

17A87D3A-9294-4EBA-BBB9-45B139CC2391.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new