Hydra 32 fell in tank

Oceanavekid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
51
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bumped the flex arm and my Hydra 32 fell in the tank while it was on. Flashed blue and red before going off. I got it out pretty quick took it apart and did what I could to dry it. I’m going to let it sit for a day or two and see if it works again

If it doesn’t turn on, am I able to get replacement parts? Right now it looks like I’m screwed. I definitely wouldn’t recommend the flex arm for any hydra lights. Glad none of my fish were hurt
 
Best shot you got is rinsing w freshwater then let dry and try
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new