• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydra 32HD Black - Great Condition $200 Shipped

Item Price
200.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefingwithO

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2015
Messages
738
Reaction score
409
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hydra 32HD Black
Great condition
$200 shipping anywhere in the USA

IMG_3533.jpeg IMG_3534.jpeg
 
Are those 2 black spots on each lens burnt LEDs or lens is melted? I can’t tell when looking at image .
 
I had another look and I think you are correct, it is a burnt lens :(

I'm going to reach out to Ecotech or if someone wants it for $120 shipped its theirs
 
Ill take it as well if they pass, I am in NJ so not too far away if you want to meet up in person.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new