Hydra 32HD, hanging option?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Broutilde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Broutilde

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Messages
85
Reaction score
47
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I just bought a Hydra 32HD (white) and when I asked my LFS for a hanging kit, they told me there wasn't any. I really don't want to use the mount/arm, so I was wondering if the old EXT hanging kit (that usually fits the Hydra 52 or 26) could be used on the Hydra 32HD. Or if you have any other option. I bought a cable, eye bolt that seem to fit and ceiling hooks but I'm not a big fan of the look.
Thanks
E.
 
Would a radion hanging kit work for it? I've never used hydras. Maybe ask AI about it?
 
Thanks, I already figured it out after contacting AI:)
 
Cool. Was it the radion hanging kit? What was the solution?
No I bought the EXT single unit hanging kit for the older Hydras. Turns out that the screws threads are the same size as the new Hydras so it worked perfectly.

15876660637583163533212955353551.jpg
 
Great! Thanks for sharing the solution. Glad it worked!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new