Hydra 52 HD

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey @Bulk Reef Supply you guys make awesome videos on lighting and what’s good for your tank. I was just wondering if there was any plans to analyze the hydra 52 HD. Trying to decide if I should upgrade to radions
 
hey @Bulk Reef Supply you guys make awesome videos on lighting and what’s good for your tank. I was just wondering if there was any plans to analyze the hydra 52 HD. Trying to decide if I should upgrade to radions

Hey there !

We're definitely not done yet! We've got several more lights to test. Stay tuned! ;)

-Randy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new