• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydra26HD - Black

speedieber

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
452
Reaction score
43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Hydra26 HD with mounts fir sale. Lights are a couple of years old and are in perfect working condition, I just decided to upgrade to radions so I can manage all my peripherals with the mobius app. I am looking fir 250 per light. Please pm if interested. I will post better pics once I remove them from the tank

1AC806D1-DA4F-4882-B4DF-C39A1DFD506F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new