hydrogen peroxide dosing

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdmLuzon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I wouldn't use it for minor issues. I had dinos and still really didn't want to do it. At a point alot of my corals were closing do to the dinos. So at that point everything was being smothered anyways so really didn't have much to lose. So I went for it. It worked well and my dinos are gone. A friend and I both lost a fish right after dosing peroxide coinsinadence maybe but could had something to do with it. Zoas will close up right after dosing
How much H2O2 did you add per day?
 
I have nothing but good things to say about spot treating breakouts in my tank with peroxide. No coral or clam loss, heck nothing even looks irritated after spot treating a few ml even right at some acro's base. I only need to do it once every few months now for stubborn bryopsis that still comes back in some nooks.
Fluconazol should wipe it out permanently. Worked wonders for me twice.
 
I use hydrogen peroxide on aiptasia; it worked better than any other treatment or fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new