Hydroids?

Simmi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
New Westminster, BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help identify this thing that showed up today in my tank? I think it’s hydroids but have no idea if it’s good bad or something neutral. Any help would be awesome! I have attached a photo taken today Thanks!

B9403574-44D0-4CE4-BE7F-004AF275290E.png
 
Looks like branching hydroids. I have no personal experience with these I'm afraid, but with the types I do, they tend to die on their own as a tank matures. Hopefully others with more experience chime in.
Welcome to R2R by the way! #WelcometoR2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new