Hydroids?

MrDeathKills

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2020
Messages
133
Reaction score
60
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i have found some if these in my tank and wondering what they are. I have been told they look like hydroids. Any help is greatly appreciated!

C3A481F1-1F4B-4664-9BDB-D3D9AA5160E5.jpeg AC889B76-0531-407E-A9E2-2D5BCE66ADE1.jpeg 31FE7354-3321-441B-AEE1-58BFF5B8EB9D.jpeg E5E4F756-DEDE-48A4-B0A9-8CEA54610A15.jpeg C90A3E8F-813F-4512-9816-6BB4788DF24A.jpeg CACB08A8-80BF-4BDE-B1CF-431E88304F8D.jpeg 5B6D41CA-E371-40CC-80C7-C1C4EC0DCE66.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new