Hydros app wave mode help

bonesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have two icecap 4k gyre pumps with the Hydros wave engine LE .

I have been unsuccessful in finding out where to change the wave pattern in the Hydros app.

You can see the image below with the darker screen is what I’m looking for(where it says pattern). I’ve also included a screen shot of what I’m seeing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

IMG_2255.png IMG_2256.png

Reefin Aint Easy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to go into your "schedules" to set that up. Click the 3 bars on the top left, click the bottom right plus symbol to set up a new schedule and go through all the questions. But the "pattern" is the first thing you will see on top.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like @Reefin Aint Easy said you need at least one schedule for the pumps to run. If you click on my tank thread banner in one of my post it will take you to my build thread. Go to page 8 post #152. There are several screen shots f different schedules for my MP10's controlled by my WEv2. That should give you some ideas on schedules.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like @Reefin Aint Easy said you need at least one schedule for the pumps to run. If you click on my tank thread banner in one of my post it will take you to my build thread. Go to page 8 post #152. There are several screen shots f different schedules for my MP10's controlled by my WEv2. That should give you some ideas on schedules.
is there a way to set up both my ice cap 4K gyree on different speeds? I have them both on my back wall one up top and one on the bottom.. I’d like to run the top one at like 75% and my bottom one like 30%… I can’t figure it out and have both running at 50% for the time being. Only option I see.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there a way to set up both my ice cap 4K gyree on different speeds? I have them both on my back wall one up top and one on the bottom.. I’d like to run the top one at like 75% and my bottom one like 30%… I can’t figure it out and have both running at 50% for the time being. Only option I see.
Set the maximum level on the one you want lower in it's output settings instead of the schedule. The 1-100% on the schedule will be within the limits set in the output settings of each pump.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set the maximum level on the one you want lower in it's output settings instead of the schedule. The 1-100% on the schedule will be within the limits set in the output settings of each pump.
Oh snap! Thank you! Done and worked perfect! Been driving me crazy trying to figure that out haha! I’m a fabricator not a tech savvy person!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 138 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back