Hydros controller work with Neptune dos

  • Thread starter Thread starter SaltyJeff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SaltyJeff

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Location
Phoenix, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve tried to find this answered somewhere but haven’t had any luck. Can the Hydros controller run the Neptune Dos as an auto water change? If so, are there any issues?
 
? I am pretty sure the dos requires an apex to even be used.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new