Aug 25, 2022 #1 D dy26751 New Member View Badges Joined Jul 2, 2021 Messages 5 Reaction score 23 Location rogers What state or country do you live in Arkansas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I bought a Hydros Controller 4 starter pack, will the jebao wave maker adapt to the wave engine?
Aug 27, 2022 #2 SPR1968 No, it wasn’t expensive dear.... View Badges Ultimate Member Reef Squad Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 UK Reef Club Member Hospitality Award Joined Feb 21, 2017 Messages 20,109 Reaction score 119,310 Location Nottinghamshire England Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I can’t answer with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
Aug 27, 2022 #3 minus9 5000 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Feb 13, 2017 Messages 6,449 Reaction score 6,941 Location Los Angeles (SFV) What state or country do you live in California Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Here you go! Wave Engine Compatibility Chart