Hydros - RODI Flush Duration Setting

Panda Jerk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2016
Messages
94
Reaction score
100
Location
Mesa, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When setting the RODI output to use the flush option, how can the flush duration be extended?

Seems it should be adjustable, which I can’t find, or maybe controlled by a TDS reading on the fly.

Thanks
 
It is not user adjustable. It comes on for 1 minute to start and every hour the output is on after that for 1 minute.
 
Interesting. I’m still building things out still, and I guess I missed this part so thanks for helping me. So I follow you, at initial trigger, purge solenoid runs 60s, then closes and permeate solenoid opens. If it’s still open after 60m, permeate closes, purge reopens for 60s, and the cycle repeats?

Thanks
 
Interesting. I’m still building things out still, and I guess I missed this part so thanks for helping me. So I follow you, at initial trigger, purge solenoid runs 60s, then closes and permeate solenoid opens. If it’s still open after 60m, permeate closes, purge reopens for 60s, and the cycle repeats?

Thanks
I don't think it closes anything when the flush turns on but I have not paid that much attention though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new