• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros WaveEngine V2, XF330, & 2x IceCap Gyre 4k

Item Price
440
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jones375

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
80
Reaction score
31
Location
CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Downsizing and no longer need this much flow. Bundle costs $820 new, save yourself some dough and increase your flow. Not looking to separate at this time.

(1) Hydros Wave Engine V2
(1) Maxspect Gyre XF330
(1) XF 330 Hydros pump adapter cable
(2) IceCap Gyre 4K
(2) Gyre 4K Hydros pump adapter cables
(1) 1ft Hydros command bus cable
(1) Hydros command bus terminator
$440 shipped OBO
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
If you'll split it up, I'd take the rest of it.
 
I’ll split it up between you two. I’ll PM you both.
 
Bump. Maxspect sold. Listing updated $440.
 
interested. how old is everything?
 
how much for the wave engine and whats your location?
 
Wave engine is only 4 months old. Pumps about a year old. Prefer to sell as package before breaking up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new