Hydros with Maxspect and Tunze

jhadaway

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Messages
750
Reaction score
544
Location
Pasadena, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This stuff makes my headspin. For any Hydros users out there...
If I have maxspect gyres attached to the pump output port on the V2 Wave Engine and Tunze 6105's on the 0-10v outputs, can I assign them to the same flow pattern? I want 1 tunze and 1 gyre synced (master) and another set to run as a slave,
Thanks in advance for any tips!
JOe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new