Hydros with Maxspect and Tunze

jhadaway

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Messages
751
Reaction score
545
Location
Pasadena, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This stuff makes my headspin. For any Hydros users out there...
If I have maxspect gyres attached to the pump output port on the V2 Wave Engine and Tunze 6105's on the 0-10v outputs, can I assign them to the same flow pattern? I want 1 tunze and 1 gyre synced (master) and another set to run as a slave,
Thanks in advance for any tips!
JOe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new