• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros x4 / Wave engine LE (SOLD)

Item Price
$300 per set
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ladz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2021
Messages
30
Reaction score
18
Location
virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hydros x4 ($300 shipped) w/the following below
-temp sensor (from starter pack)
-ato pump kit includes water level sensor
-leak rope
-skimmer sensor
-1 wifi power strip. (There are two but has been disconnecting from the network frequently can include both)
-command bus cable

Wave Engine LE ($300 shipped) w/the following
-two octopuses 2 powerhead
-icecap battery v3 backup and cables/power supplies
-command bus terminator

Everything in working order and reset to factory defaults. Not trying to part out at the moment.

Buy everything for $575 shipped

Located in VA for anyone interested local.

IMG_0022.jpeg IMG_0021.jpeg IMG_0023.jpeg IMG_0024.jpeg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new