Hygger gyre

Psychotic Madman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2020
Messages
63
Reaction score
46
Location
Preston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May sound like a daft question, but can you position a gyre verticaly, are there any problems to this positioning. Thankyo for any feedback.
 
You can. I have done it with my hugger gyre. It just might move some sand depending on how you position it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new