Hysterix stung by BTA

Euphyllia97

FOWLR and reef member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
1,057
Reaction score
1,539
Location
Belgium
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

My seriatopora hysterix got stung by my RBTA. Should I break off the damaged tips or is there a chance they will recover?

AF3EB1C5-0554-4720-B9D3-38B25F1CC048.jpeg
 
50/50 recovery and this is why I limit to one BTA In my tanks
 
50/50 recovery and this is why I limit to one BTA In my tanks
Also have only one BTA in the tank :/ Found its spot rather quickly. I provided quite some space in between, but I didn’t see the tentacles touched the coral behind my rocks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new