I’d this for me please

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
They are doing good I’m wondering why the new one hasn’t opened up much

image.jpg


image.jpg
 
My first thought was Blasto, but in the newer pictures, the shape of the "eye" and the edges/underside of the polyp have me thinking possibly an acan of some type.

I don't have any blastos of my own, but have had dozens of acans, and the shape of the polyp looks more acan-ish to me than blasto.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new