I’m back into reefing and addicted!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2022
Messages
41,933
Reaction score
259,762
Location
Canfield, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I kept a mixed reef tank for 14 years. I’m back at it after 10 years. In October I set up my 32 gallon Biocube. I’ve spent every day on this forum learning all the changes in this hobby since I last had my reef tank. Wow, there’s a lot that has changed! I’ve definitely learned a lot. Thank you all. Happy Easter!

90D4C088-F8D7-4C76-A21E-E3CC1B056F96.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new