I’m new here!

ups.0fficial

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
63
Reaction score
78
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to this forum! I’m very interested in all saltwater fish and it has become my new hyperfixation! (Neurodivergent here :D) I currently have a Midas blenny, naked clownfish and midnight clownfish (paired), 2 nassarius snails, 3 pep shrimp, zebra hermit crab, and a bubble tip anemone in my tank! They all look like they’re doing really good and the Midas blenny has definitely brightened up since I got them! Thank you guys for being here whenever I had questions about my fish, I got a ton of information from here!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new