I’m new here

Welcome to R2R!!!

Ask all the questions you want, that's why we are here. :)

We all were nervous initially, so you are not alone. ;)

I would suggest looking at the BRS 52 weeks of reefing series to help you out.

 
Welcome! :) We were all new once!

nicksplat doug GIF
 
Welcome!! We all are here to ease your anxiety and clear up any confusion! Relax, you got this!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Ask all the questions you want, that's why we are here. :)

We all were nervous initially, so you are not alone. ;)

I would suggest looking at the BRS 52 weeks of reefing series to help you out.


Thank you.
 
What new lights system should I get for my 16 gallon bio cube
That depends on a lot of factors -- what are you planning to stock in your tank, and what's your budget?
 
What new lights system should I get for my 16 gallon bio cube
Perfect would be Kessil A150 or A160 or Ai Prime.
PAR 38 with gooseneck would also work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new