I’m ready to upgrade!

Shaka_Reefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Messages
516
Reaction score
721
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I love this forum so I’d like to formally say hello to all R2Reefers!

I started filling up my tank in Sept 2019 but I already feel like I need an upgrade! I’m looking at custom peninsula 60x36x24!

Which tank manufacturer do you all recommend?!
BA3096C5-E00B-4D75-A22F-1847DA3D9F7D.jpeg
13BD7DD3-47DB-4DB6-83DE-6F7FE488E915.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Beautiful tank - I'm sure others will chime in with custom tank recommendations. We're glad you're here!
 
With those dimensions you're definitely looking at a custom build. LOTS of manufacturers out there, give this thread a quick read, it will give you a rather long list of manufacturers to look at and some reviews to dig into as well.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/your-thoughts-on-custom-tank-manufacturers.616102/
Welcome to R2R! You should start a build thread on that current tank you have which is awesome that can lead into your new build and the transition :)
 
Officially, welcome to R2R!!! That is a AWESOME looking tank!!! Not looking for a peninsula tank, but I also will be upgrading to a custom tank at the beginning of next year.
 
Welcome to R2R! That is gorgeous!
source.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
NICE pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
check out @Joe Glass Cages ,all sizes nice tanks,happy reefing
 
Nice tank! Agree with above Glass Cages does full custom with great prices! Joe is very personable and will chat with you for hours on the phone about ideas!

Ive also heard good about Planet Aquariums

welcome to R2R
 
Nice tank! Agree with above Glass Cages does full custom with great prices! Joe is very personable and will chat with you for hours on the phone about ideas!

Ive also heard good about Planet Aquariums

welcome to R2R
Thanks @Cwentz758. I love tanks!

That made me laugh!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new