I’ve never seen this Blaso

Theescotland

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Messages
68
Reaction score
21
Location
Kentucky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ID’s on this blasto? I have never seen this one.
48C53C90-FA2C-4CEF-97B6-461A7659E1A4.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new