I almost kill my Candy Cane... please HELP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BebeCR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
wow where is the stability?
Stability??
?? :neutral: ??
I've never said my tank is stable. But when I'm up with my water changes the tank parameters are pretty table.

In another note: your zoa (avatar) is awsome.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new