I am a newbie!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LAURA85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LAURA85

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.
My name is Laura. I am new to this forum. Just wanted to introduce myself.
I have a very big fish tank and 5 different fishes. Sometimes I feel like when I talk with them they can understand. That's funny actually. Anyway....glad to be here.
 
Hello.
My name is Laura. I am new to this forum. Just wanted to introduce myself.
I have a very big fish tank and 5 different fishes. Sometimes I feel like when I talk with them they can understand. That's funny actually. Anyway....glad to be here.
Welcome aboard!
 
Hello and welcome to reef2reef!
 
Last edited:
Welcome Laura. How big is the tank and what kind of fish do you have in there?

I have a small tank with a bunch of fish and I am sure they have no clue what I am talking about :)
Hello ngvu1.
Its really nice of you replying to my post.
I have a fish tank big enough that my two nephew can adjust themselves in that tank. :p
I have two goldfish, one shark looking fish...very big than other fishes and two black fish. I am not sure which breed are they since I am new to this.
Whenever I get mad or sad, rather than speaking to someone I start staking to fishes and they sometimes stare at me like they know what I am talking about. Sometimes when I am near to fish tank they all come up and start moving their mouths....(I guess its their meal time). :)
 
welcome2.jpg


You know Laura...................
worthless.gif
 
Welcome Laura to R2R, hence forth known as the fish whisperer.:) Share some pictures please.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new