I am having a problem uploading/loading a video...

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to upload my short video of my reef tank before I rearrange the rock work. The video seems to upload, but it won't load to play. What am I doing wrong?

DirtMcGurt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never had luck uploading a video. Unless someone else knows a better way, I have had to make a YouTube account and load the video there, then copy the link and paste it here.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to upload my short video of my reef tank before I rearrange the rock work. The video seems to upload, but it won't load to play. What am I doing wrong?
Did you wait for it to finishing processing or whatever it does after it uploaded? It takes A LONG time to upload a video properly, and that is being worked on. There is still a problem with iPhones that uploaded videos can't be viewed that is also being worked on.

I too tend to use a YouTube channel to post videos although I have uploaded a few successfully.

Changing rockwork??? ;Wideyed;Wideyed;Wideyed;Wideyed;Wideyed

I'm pulling more chaeto today, want it?

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
J load my up too you tube..and copy the link here then it works

OP
OP
Tomoko Schum

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you wait for it to finishing processing or whatever it does after it uploaded? It takes A LONG time to upload a video properly, and that is being worked on. There is still a problem with iPhones that uploaded videos can't be viewed that is also being worked on.

Changing rockwork??? ;Wideyed;Wideyed;Wideyed;Wideyed;Wideyed

I'm pulling more chaeto today, want it?

I waited for a long time and let it finish its thing, but it's an iPhone video.

Yes, I need to rearrange my rocks so than I can create more space between my SPS's. They are touching each other everywhere and getting annoyed. A lot of my SPS's have encrusted rocks, so this is going to be tricky.

As for the chaeto, I am okay right now. I may beg again in future, though. Thanks for asking.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back