I bought this thinking it was a Scoly

Tofer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
280
Reaction score
449
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But now I’m thinking it could be a Acanthophyllia . Looking for some input
814B419D-BD90-4DE0-8FCA-C665121192BD.jpeg
 
I have seen local stores near me selling those as "button scolys". I know that they are coming out of Australia but not much more.
 
Maybe a scolycanthophyllia? 8-)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new