I can't be the only one...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
3,098
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
(please excuse the clickbait title, but it's appropriate for the topic)

... I can't be the only one who cringes every time my recommended videos shows this click bait, over edited monstrosity.

upload_2017-12-14_10-4-9.png
 
Don’t worry your not alone, titles should Such as “SOMONE STOLE MY CLOWNFISH” or “MY CLOWNFISH GO ON A PLANE” should not exist, he’s just trying to make a quick buck, though I’m a little salty I didn’t win his algae barn giveaway so.
 
Never watched or seen any of his videos so i'm genuinely curious as to what you don't like about them.
 
I enjoy his videos and the edits he adds always makes me laugh. As for the click bait he said he puts a lot of work in his videos and he wants people to see them.
 
I like his vids. I enjoy watching and learning....he has came a long way from from his old videos. I have noticed he always plugs "Fritz" and "Current" in his videos....due to his buddies brands. : )
but hey nothing wrong with that at al...if I had a buddy with a good brand I would plug them too!
Geooooorge Out!
lol
 
Similar posts like that on IG get an instant report from me, I absolutely hate it. I made it my life mission to not click on any of his videos.
 
I like his videos, they are not as good as say brs ones or jake/reefbuilder in terms of being informative, but he is a kid :-). I think some beginners will like it, also different age groups have different inclination. Reefing scene currently is dominated by males of 30-45
 
I like George. Clickbait is just a way of marketing yourself. It’s nothing to blame him for. It’s just the way YouTube is today.
I have met him a couple times in person and he is super nice. He even gave me some free photo gel filters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new