I.D.

Bahura-Living

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Messages
150
Reaction score
93
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the i.d. Of this bounce and how much would you pay for it? The size is morethan the $1coin.

BBC2AF59-8DBF-44C1-8126-EAF48F7C1576.jpeg
 
bump

I don't know what it is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new