I did it! I just became a supporter :)

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
29
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening all. I just wanted For everyone to share in my joy of having become a supporter. After becoming more and more active, I felt I wanted to help support this family based site and thank Rev for making R2R what it is. :)
 
Congrats Steeler!!! I agree with you 100%. This is not only a reefing forum, but also a place to feel accepted!
 
way to go steelerfan747 :clap2: i agree with this being an amazing site
 
Way to go buddy! definitely need to support this family friendly site!
 
Thank you for your support!! :D
 
way to go steelerfan747 :clap2: i agree with this being an amazing site

Thank you wysiwyg and congratulations on becoming ecxellent :)

Way to go buddy! definitely need to support this family friendly site!

Thank you I agree

Thank you for your support!! :D

You're welcome, thank you for having such a fun, family oriented site with great contests on top of everything else

Great choice, this site provide us with so much, its a bargain :) thank you R2R

Agree 100%
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new