• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I feel duped by WWC

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Arisbel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a $900 ultra euphyllia from them on Friday and I received a coral that didn’t look anything like the picture.

I thought “oh maybe it was the lighting” and I waited til night for my blue lights to come on.. not only was I extremely disappointed, I was almost certain it I didn’t receive the correct coral. I know mistakes happen even for a place as reputable as WWC, but this is a $900 coral we’re talking about here.

that same Day I ordered 2 other corals. An acanthophyllia (gorgeous) and looks just like the pictures. I also ordered another ultra splatter hammer from them and it looked just like the picture. I was very happy with both of them, except for the most pricey one.

this is what was advertised.. and that is what I received. Not even close in coloration or size. I’m aware the coral could be acclimating, but it seems to have less heads!

I love WWC and their corals are clearly stunning. I just think these corals look too drastically different to be the same. The one I received looks metallic with no deep coloration as the one in the picture was. Not even close.

I spoke to someone about this but I was told that it is the correct coral and that I’ll get 40% returned to me. Honestly, should have been 60-70% since it looks like a basic metallic branching hammer that isn’t Nearly as large as the wall hammer I bought from them.

16BB78F1-B806-49D4-8135-B836A3240367.jpeg 311BF4FF-68E0-4B75-87A8-89DA375EC001.jpeg

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is in vendor feedback, and per this forum's rules, only the OP and @WWC are permitted to post.
This is to hopefully keep a clean slate for a potential resolution to be met.

If you've had an experience with this same vendor you'd like to share, please feel free to start your own feedback thread here.

Thank you,
Team R2R

OP
OP
Arisbel

Arisbel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have come to a resolution with WWC. I honestly jumped the gun on this a little too soon without thinking. I’ll say their customer service is top notch. Thank you, Frank specifically for being understanding.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back