I guess I'm supposed to do this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cba191
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well, i now have 2 of these guys.
20250618_203533.jpg


About that. If there is a hole they can get in to, are they generally able to get out?
 
Great job!
You're moving 1000x faster than I did (or even still do).
Looks good.

I like the display refugium idea.
Did you post anything about that (couldn't find it scanning through)?
How close is it to the tank,,, how do you move water to/from the display,,, etc?
 
Well, the melanurus didn't make it. Im guessing it was stress. I picked her up shortly after she had been received by the shop. She appeared to be doing well, but was gone by the 4th day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new