I hate this forum!

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, got your attention.:p

Actually I love it but I needed to get rid of the "account progress" thing on the side of my screen. But there is one thing I do hate about here, seeing all these great tanks has made me spend more money since joining trying to improve my tank. Thanks a lot folks, keep up the good work. :)

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, got your attention.:p

Actually I love it but I needed to get rid of the "account progress" thing on the side of my screen. But there is one thing I do hate about here, seeing all these great tanks has made me spend more money since joining trying to improve my tank. Thanks a lot folks, keep up the good work. :)
Let me share the only thing I don't like!

The word Venmo or Zella shouldn't be allowed here. They need to ban that word for good! Too many new members get scammed, well, I guess I can't say too many. It only takes one here to get scammed and hurt the site. I've never been scammed but I've had friends who have.

I'm sure they could code it to take those words out or flag when these words are used, even in personal messages.

Last edited:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back