I have an anemone problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter RuuToo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RuuToo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Messages
152
Reaction score
163
Location
south jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone need any bubble tip anemones? I have rose, green and some rainbow variations and they’ve been getting out of hand for the last couple of years. Unless you are a public aquarium, I probably have as many as you might need…

86E707E5-5726-4B0B-AA93-35432866DEDE.jpeg
025CB312-8B7B-4B74-B5DD-CF3B0EFA6D56.jpeg
B577846F-AE12-4690-8664-CFA1911CABA1.jpeg
B8DE0CAA-7065-420C-983E-24351C370B25.jpeg
 
I have the same thing happening in my old tank. I got a colony of tubipora musica and a glass anemone was hidden in the skeleton area. It got out of hand and I thoght I was going to have to declare war to get rid of the problem. A few weeks ago I brought home a copperband butterfly that was looking very sick and it has been feasting on my main tank plague and I will put him into the other tank and sump to get rid of the aiptasia outbreak.
I’ve never tried a copperband for aiptasia but this one I rescued has proven itself highly useful for this purpose.
Once they are finished I will have some space for one of those rainbows if they are available?
Where are you located if you want to spread your plague!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new