I have an interesting one

Dunkleosteus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2021
Messages
77
Reaction score
27
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a crab I caught up that is now killing every expensive fish I've bought. (Two lions and a cowfish)

16540125422164827837653538919658.jpg
 
i doubt it was that little guy unless the fish in question were also very small. There may be another one in there that is larger so be on the lookout
 
My lion eats crabs that size whole. He is only a 5 -6 inch zebra. I found that out when I put an emerald crab in the tank.
 
My lion eats crabs that size whole. He is only a 5 -6 inch zebra. I found that out when I put an emerald crab in the tank.
This guy has taken swings at massive fish
 
Cowfish will nibble and tear at lions, lionfish can also fight the cowfish or eachother.
That's true. I had the lion and a 1 inch cow in the same tank and the cow did chase him a little. But the lion's were never in at the same time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new