I know this is weird to ask

What the?

At one point I had thousands. Then I got me a CBB and some berghia nudis and now I have none! Best feeling ever.
 
update the head died... probably because i put it on a completely sealed environment.. it would probably survived if i put it on a proper tank... anyway i found out that aiptaisia anemone can actually reproduce with only one cell... no wonder they keep coming back...
 
look guys i moved him into my bigger tank.. its now inside a shell for protection...
 
0a25d06a3fe86ddd780d6809bcd8b3a9.jpg
 
When this hobby started they used to be sold as "Anemone rocks" and we tried to get them. But we couldn't keep them alive to long. We all had FO tanks and used medications.

Now I have a lot of them, one almost 4" tall. If I could get it out, I would gladly give it to you. :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new