I made a name

MyWifesACrab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one will do. Went through a lot of them like NemoHater, TanksALot, MargaritaMan, PufferFacedDog...gave up trying for something better. CaptainD it is.(Only because MyWife'sACrab didn't sit well with her.)

Dennis Foster

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He also thought about ISmellFish. But I'd have to tell you the story for it to be funny. When we were doing cichlids, we walked into PetSmart in Brentwood. The odor of dead fish was really strong! I said to him, "it smells like fish in here." He said "Well DUH!" But then we went through looking and saw why it really DID smell like fish more than it should--their chiller had broken and there were dead fish all over the place, and the workers were just standing there. When I asked one of them they said well there's nothing we can do the chiller's broken. So taking them out of the water was out of the question? Maybe floating bags of ice cubes to cool the water? Maybe extra water changes? Come on! This is a prime example of why so many people try fish and fail--the associates so often know nothing, or don't care! I'll never live that down because of the saying it smelled like fish in petsmart so you were gonna hear it eventually anyway! He teases me about it all the time.

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets infuriated when people call my clownfish nemo.

For those of you reefers about to "rock"- we salute you ;)

Back