I met revtree

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryanjohn1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well I can provide mine.
IMG_7465.jpeg
Diggin your shirt brother!!! So the guy with no hat, is that Revhtree? That is a great beard!
 
I have pics and met him several times. Pics do not matter as does the great conversation that is to be had with him.
Gotta love his accent !
I am sure, I was just joking. I hope to meet him one day.
 
I have pics and met him several times. Pics do not matter as does the great conversation that is to be had with him.
Gotta love his accent !
Probably shouldn’t give away the secret, but as far as the secret handshake. I extended my hand and he would have non of that. He just pulled me in for a sincere bear hug. Have to say that I hold him in very high regards and think he is an extremely honorable and nice guy.

As for comments earlier about reeders being human. Very much so. I had multiple conversations with some outstanding and pleasant people. I didn’t have a single negative experience at RAP. Whether from vendors, RAP staff and security, and all the other reefers.
 
Diggin your shirt brother!!! So the guy with no hat, is that Revhtree? That is a great beard!
@revhtree is the one in the front. Glad you like the shirt, probably would have made more business sense to wear one of ours, but since we were not vendors I felt the attention should go elsewhere.
 
@revhtree is the one in the front. Glad you like the shirt, probably would have made more business sense to wear one of ours, but since we were not vendors I felt the attention should go elsewhere.
You got that right! :relieved-face:
 
never met @revhtree but I can speak from my personal dealings with him here on r2 when I was a hobbyist and then my transition from hobbyist to business and how he helped me through to get my website and business launghed, I have nothing but respect for the guy. and I bet if hes that cool behind a screen name, surely is an awesome guy in person. Thank you again rev.
 
Probably shouldn’t give away the secret, but as far as the secret handshake. I extended my hand and he would have non of that. He just pulled me in for a sincere bear hug. Have to say that I hold him in very high regards and think he is an extremely honorable and nice guy.

As for comments earlier about reeders being human. Very much so. I had multiple conversations with some outstanding and pleasant people. I didn’t have a single negative experience at RAP. Whether from vendors, RAP staff and security, and all the other reefers.
You had to rub it in. We already established that KrisReef was not at RAP this time. :thinking-face: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:


Let The Good Times Roll GIF by Mecca Bingo
I was away on a religious retreat of sorts. :cool:
 
I wanna meet Revtree! Reefapalooza Anaheim in September??? :face-with-tongue:
@revhtree won't be there, but I will (I mean...I know I'm not him...but...I'll be there). I'll be there just as a regular attendee though, so I won't be "official" at the show.
 
You had to rub it in. We already established that KrisReef was not at RAP this time. :thinking-face: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:


Let The Good Times Roll GIF by Mecca Bingo
I was away on a religious retreat of sorts. :cool:
Did your religious retreat bring you great dividends?
@revhtree, I think this should happen.
I want to be first lol.
 
@revhtree won't be there, but I will (I mean...I know I'm not him...but...I'll be there). I'll be there just as a regular attendee though, so I won't be "official" at the show.
We are so looking forward to meeting you. We have our booth reserved so can’t wait.
 
@revhtree won't be there, but I will (I mean...I know I'm not him...but...I'll be there). I'll be there just as a regular attendee though, so I won't be "official" at the show.
I’m excited to meet you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new